Do you need help finding direction, passion and purpose for your life? Have struggles and obstacles removed hope, zeal and focus from your dreams? Do you watch others realize their purpose and dreams and gain a sense of failure and loss because somewhere inside, you too long to be walking in your dreams for life? Do you need help in discovering the passions, themes, burdens, direction and purpose for your life?
Ask yourself this question, “If I had all the resources I needed, what would be my heart’s desire to DO or BE in life.”
Discovering Your Purpose and Calling Teleclass:
(Class limited to 15 participants)
REGISTER BELOW WITH EITHER PAYPAL LINK
Charlotte Hunt (see bio below) will be hosting an 8-week Teleclass called “Discovering Your Purpose and Calling” on May 13- July 1st. The class will be held online and via toll-free phone conference call at 8:00 EST, 7:00 CST, 6:00 MST, 5:00 PCT.
During this teleclass, you will:
- Learn what your individual story is that defines your purpose (Your story is more than the events you remember)
- Identify the Themes, Passions, and Burdens of your life
- Identify the basis of your struggles and lack of direction
- Discover the hidden dreams of your life and how they connect to your gifts, talents and abilities
- Identify the dream stealers that are zapping the energy and potential from your life
- Have scheduled one-on-one time with Charlotte to individually discover your purpose and calling
- Classes will run 60-75 minutes each week. Class includes interactive handouts, the book, “A Purpose in the Pain, a study guide with personal assessments, encouragements, and a guide with fun projects to help you learn your story and discover purpose and calling in your life. You will receive MP3’s of all sessions and access to a private Facebook group where you can have further interaction with Charlotte and the other teleclass participants.
REGISTER BELOW WITH EITHER PAYPAL LINK
Special Price: $75.00
Make sure after purchase to click the link in the confirmation page from paypal to return to website. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Price: $60 without book
Charlotte Hunt is an award-winning author, national speaker and radio personality, teacher, counselor, retired international runway model, and encouragement expert who helps people and organizations to deal with areas of Control, Obstacles, Purpose, Personal responsibility and Overcoming pitfalls through her organization, Hunt for Personal Optimization.
She has spoken before and mentored celebrities, organizations, political figures, educators, psychologists, district attorney’s offices, churches, communities, survivors of abuse, reformed prison inmates, and everyone in between-encouraging them to hope further than what their pain believes. She has appeared on numerous radio and television programs and spoken nationally on the topics of overcoming obstacles, pursuing dreams and vision.
Her story and experiences have been featured on three national documentaries and two PBS specials, have impacted lives world-wide, and encouraged over 500 individuals to rededicate and commit their lives through her story’s viewing on The 700 Club.
She has authored five books, “A Purpose In The Pain: A Love Story”, “Walking Out The Journey Toward Vision and Purpose” Study, “Damaged Goods”,” Damaged Goods: Learning to Dream Again”, “Dream Madly, Pursue Wildly, and Trust Completely™: What You Wanted to Be When You Grew Up”, “A Confident Expectation: Encouragement, Stories, & Thoughts for Those Who Hope” and numerous audio CD’s.
Copyright © 2013 by Charlotte D. Hunt All rights reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted in any form or by any means – electronic, mechanical, photocopy, or otherwise without written permission from the author except for brief quotations in printed reviews.